Junior League programs and community funds are supported by money raised from various fundraising activities. This year includes:
- Junior League Holiday Market — held in November at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center
- Texas Ties — our Tabasco award-winning cookbook which premiered in the fall of 1997 has been retired, but remains an important part of our League’s legacy.
- Texas Tables — our 2nd cookbook which premiered in fall of 2009; it is the 1st Texas Junior League cookbook to be printed on recycled paper.
- Giving Goes Glam — partnering with Interfaith of The Woodlands and national retailers, this is where fashion, fun, and fundraising meet!
- The League’s Community Partners — our community partner relationships with various organizations continue to build and grow community programs, impacting families and youth. Our Community Research/Project Development is dedicated to structuring alliances with corporate sponsors for current and future community programs.