We welcome you to apply for membership in Junior League of The Woodlands! The majority of our members live in the northern suburbs of Houston, and our service areas are in North Harris and South Montgomery counties.
To be eligible to join the Junior League as a Provisional Member, a woman must be:
- 22 years old by May 31 of the year proposed
- a legal resident of the Greater Houston Metropolitan area
- sponsored by one member (please contact us for assistance if you do not have a sponsor)
Would you like to learn more?
- Join our email list to learn more about JLTW membership and stay informed about upcoming events
- Register now to join us at a New Member Information Sessions this summer:
- June 22nd, 10:30 am or 6:30 pm
- July 14th, 10:30 am or 6:30 pm
- August 4th, 10:30 am or 6:30 pm
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in joining JLTW, please attend one of our information sessions (listed above) where we will discuss who we are and what we do. We will review the Provisional Packet and obligations for membership. After reviewing the packet, please complete the Acceptance Form and make payment to officially join the 2016-2017 Provisional Member Class. Due date for completion of forms and payment is September 1, 2016. We encourage you to submit all necessary information in advance of this date as we will cap membership based on our headquarters capacity limits.